- INFORMATION COLLECTED
Examples of optional information that you or your team may provide include:
- Sport specific information (e.g., title/position, team name, team gender, physical address, etc.)
- Schedule information (e.g., whether you are scheduled to attend an event)
- Location information (e.g., your mobile device’s physical location at a given time)
- Device and software information (e.g., device type, associated hardware and software information, browser used to access our web service, etc.) If you are a team account holder, you may need to pay for your use of our Sites and Services using a credit [or debit] card. We use third party payment card processing companies engaged by us to process payments in connection with the Sites and Services. These third parties have committed to TeamSynced to process your payment card information in a secure, PCI compliant manner. Your credit card information is processed and retained by these third parties and will not be passed on to TeamSynced; TeamSynced does not store your payment card information in any way. INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM OTHER SOURCES. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third- party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook). If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a TeamSynced Web Site, or if you access a TeamSynced Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third- party social networking services Your interests and purchase behavior; Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the TeamSynced Services.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
TeamSynced is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand how we use your information.
As a general rule we use your information, including personal information, solely to provide the service. However, during the process of developing and troubleshooting the TeamSynced service, it may be necessary to look at pieces of your information to improve the service or resolve a problem or dispute. Also, when you write us to request support, we may look at your information in order to assist you. We may also access and use your information to compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
No one in our company has access to your credit card information. Credit card information is handled by highly- secure third parties. TeamSynced does not store credit card details in its databases. We store your information that we collect on servers located in, and process your personal information in, the United States.
We monitor user activity on our systems for a couple of reasons. Most importantly, we monitor user activity in order to protect our users from people who have less than honorable intentions. Secondly, we use this information to support you when you write us about an issue you are trying to resolve so we can see the history behind your information and to develop and improve the service.
WITH YOUR CONSENT. With your consent we may share your contact information with third-party business partners so they can contact you about related products and services.
AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a TeamSynced Property, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
- MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete your personal information by logging into TeamSynced at www.teamsynced.com. If you are unclear about how to do this or have concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time simply by changing your preferences, unsubscribing through the applicable Sites and Services, or using an email’s unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications through interactions with our partners, you must change your communication preferences with them directly.
If you choose to invite others to use TeamSynced, we ask you for your team members, name, email and phone. We will automatically send the team member an invite to join the platform via email and text message. TeamSynced or our service providers store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
TeamSynced does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not target our service to children under these ages nor will we ever knowingly communicate with children under 13. When we work with teams and groups with children under 13, the parents / guardians of the children are responsible for entering and managing their children’s information or authorizing others to do so.
- SECURITY AND RETENTION
The security of your information is important to us. We store our own information in TeamSynced and feel that the service is safe to use for any person age 13 and over.
TeamSynced uses SSL to secure transmission of data between our servers and your browser. Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is an encryption technology that provides secure communications over the Internet. It does this by verifying that the server to which you are connected is actually the one it claims to be. It also encrypts all transactions between the parties communicating. Encryption is the scrambling of information as it is transmitted over the Internet to protect your confidentiality. Personal and credit card information passing between your computer and
TeamSynced’s services are encrypted. This means that while your information is in transit it is scrambled so that only TeamSynced and the service providers we leverage to run our service can reassemble it in its original text format. TeamSynced uses the SSL protocol when secure communication with you is necessary.
No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information or other information. If you have any questions or concerns about security, drop us a line at email@example.com and we will do our best to respond to them.
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted by law.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.